For all General Adult Yummy Yoga Classes, the following rates apply to the classes:
(This applies to The Theosophy Hall, St Andrews, The Connection and Wainui Golf Club)
Cost of 75 min Classes (which also covers the 60 minute classes):
- Casual: $16 (Seniors: $14)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 5 classes:$75 ($15 per class) Seniors: $68 ($13.50 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 10 classes: $140 ($14 per class) Seniors: $130 ($13 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 15 classes: $195 ($13 per class) Seniors: $180 ($12 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 20 classes: $240 ($12 per class) Seniors: $220 ($11 per class)
- Yoga teachers $10 per class
Cost of 60 min Classes: (These cards can only be used for 60 minute classes)
- Casual: $13 ($12 for Seniors and Waiuni Golf-Club Members)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 5 classes= $60 ($12 per class) Seniors: $55 ($11 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 10 classes = $110 ($11 per class) Seniors: $100 ($10 per class)
Casual Payment Options:
Either bring cash or a cheque to the class, or pay online before the class. If you are paying for a casual class, please make sure that you pay before you come along to the class, and write the date of the class in the reference section. Thank you.
Once you make a booking, you will receive bank details for Yummy Yoga in your booking reminder email but they are also here below:
Bank Account Details:
A/c Name: Yummy Yoga
A/c No: 03 0389 0770512 000
Please write your name and class in the reference
Concession Card Payments: Please send a quick email after you have paid online, letting us know which concession card you have paid for so that we can start it for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concession Card Considerations:
To cancel a booking – just go into your booking reminder that you received in your email and you will see an option at the bottom saying “Cancel Booking”. Just click on this box and then it will ask you to confirm. If you do this 24 hours before a class, you will not be charged for the class. Alternatively, you can sign into Ezybook and look at your current bookings and make changes.
Thank you :)
- If you need to cancel your booking, please do so online, as described above. If you need further instruction on using Ezybook, either booking classes or cancelling classes, please see the page on this website "Ezybook Instructions". http://www.yummyyoga.co.nz/ezybook-instructions.html
- If you have any other questions, please look under "Frequently Asked Questions" http://www.yummyyoga.co.nz/frequently-asked-questions.html
- The Concession Cards will last for 4 months from the first day of use i.e. the date of the first class that you attend (not when you pay for the card).
- Concession cards will stay at the hall and when people arrive they will need to mark off their concession cards, when they are signing in.
- One card can be used by 2 or more family members (i.e. a husband and wife can buy one card and share it). If you are paying for a couple of concession cards withing one family, there is a 5% discount for 2 family members, and a 10% discount off 3 of more family members (off the total cost of the concession cards/courses being purchased).
Please note that numbers are limited in order to provide a class of high quality.
If you need to cancel a class, please do so 24 hours before the class so that someone else can use your spot. If your spot is re-filled, we will not expect payment nor will we clip your concession card. Otherwise, we are sorry but your payment will be forfeited as someone else could have used your spot. For those who pay cash, you will be expected to pay for the extra class you missed the next time you come along to yoga. Sorry about this but we need to ensure everyone has a chance to get there. Thank you for your understanding.