For General Adult Yummy Yoga Classes, the following rates apply to the classes:
(This applies to The Theosophy Hall and St Andrews)
Cost of 75 min Classes (which also covers the 60 minute classes):
- Casual: $16 (Seniors: $14)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 5 classes:$75 ($15 per class) Seniors: $68 ($13.50 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 10 classes: $140 ($14 per class) Seniors: $130 ($13 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 15 classes: $195 ($13 per class) Seniors: $180 ($12 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 20 classes: $240 ($12 per class) Seniors: $220 ($11 per class)
- Yoga teachers $10 per class
Cost of 60 min Classes: (These cards can only be used for 60 minute classes)
- Casual: $13 at the Theo Hall and $12 for Seniors
- Prepaid Concession Card for 5 classes= $60 ($12 per class) Seniors: $55 ($11 per class)
- Prepaid Concession Card for 10 classes = $110 ($11 per class) Seniors: $100 ($10 per class)
Specialist courses and Smaller Venues:
9 Week General Yoga Course at The Connection: $115 (Casual Rate: $14)
6 Week Prenatal Course: $90 (Casual Rate: $17)
6 Week Post-natal Course: $90 (Casual Rate: $17)
8 Week Family Yoga Course: $100 (Casual Rate: $14)
Winter Special Rate at Wainui ONLY: All classes casual $10 ($25 for 3 family members in one class)
For more information and maps for the yoga studios at different venues, please see here under "more above" and you will see the list:
- Wainui Golf Club, Wainui
- The Connection, Silverdale
- The Theosophy Hall, Orewa
- St Andrews, Orewa
Casual Payment Options:
Either bring cash or a cheque to the class, or pay online before the class. If you are paying for a casual class, please make sure that you pay before you come along to the class, and write the date of the class in the reference section. Thank you.
Once you make a booking, you will receive bank details for Yummy Yoga in your booking reminder email but they are also here below:
Bank Account Details:
A/c Name: Yummy Yoga
A/c No: 03 0389 0770512 000
Please write your name and class in the reference
Concession Card Payments: Please send a quick email after you have paid online, letting us know which concession card you have paid for so that we can start it for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concession Card Considerations:
- The Concession Cards will last for 4 months from the first day of use i.e. the date of the first class that you attend (not when you pay for the card).
- Concession cards will stay at the hall and when people arrive they will need to mark off their concession cards, when they are signing in.
- One card can be used by 2 or more family members (i.e. a husband and wife can buy one card and share it). If you are paying for a couple of concession cards withing one family, there is a 5% discount for 2 family members, and a 10% discount off 3 of more family members (off the total cost of the concession cards/courses being purchased).
Please note that numbers are limited in order to provide a class of high quality.
- To cancel a booking –
Please sign in to your ezybook account and you will see the cancel booking option available to you.
If you do this 24 hours before a class, you will not be charged for the class.
If you have to cancel at the last minute, we totally understand. But please make sure to take a class off your concession card the next time you come along to class. For those who pay cash or online, please ensure to cover the cost of your missed class.
- Sorry but we need to ensure everyone has a chance to get there.
Thank you for your understanding.