Ezybook Instructions to make it ezyier!!!:
Click on "Book Here" above:
Choose whether you want to book:
- A Course (Kids/Teens etc) OR
- Adult Casual Classes (which are usually in 10 week blocks, reflecting the school term) OR
- Holiday classes between school terms and during the summer.
Once you click on the class you would like to attend, then click on the green box to book and go ahead from there.
If the box is grey and has “fully booked” on it, there are no spots at this point. But if really want to attend this particular class, check again 24 hours before the class to check as someone may have cancelled. Alternatively, send Caroline a text and ask to be on the wait list. Mobile number (021) 451424.
Most people are sorted at this point!
If you need to cancel a class:
- The email reminder you receive has a little box at the end of the email saying “Cancel booking “– just click on the box beside this and then press confirm.
- Or go into your booking on ezybook, click on it, and you can cancel it here too.
If neither of these options are easy for you, then please email or text us.
Caroline’s mobile No: 021 451424
Rachel’s mobile No: 020 41083461
Possible Complications when booking:
If you are booking multiple classes, you may get a bit confused once you are looking at the timetable, and it might require you to adjust the 3 drop down boxes at the top when you go in to book a class:
- The class
- Whether it’s a holiday class or a term class
- The date (click on the calendar square and choose the date you are looking for)
Then choose these 3 drop down options.
- Casual class bookings from Feb onwards
- 13th Feb (please note that all of the start dates are on the “Timetable” on the website)
- The green box shows how many spots are left, for example 7 of 15 available (15 is the max number in a class).
- Then you just click on that box to reserve a spot and your ezybook details will appear- just press confirm booking.
- You will get an email reminder then before the class.
If you are really struggling with the system, just sign up to ezybook and we can do the rest for you, as you will appear on our customer list.
If you still find it all a bit tricky, please let us know and we’ll block off a spot for you for that class.